Date de publication : 24/08/2023
Cette offre n'est plus disponible
Critères de l'offre
Luxembourg - LUXEMBOURG
Type de contrat : Stage - Durée : 6 mois
Métier : Juriste
Domaine(s) d'activité : Droit de la propriété intellectuelle
Temps de travail : Temps Plein
Salaire : -
Date d'entrée en fonction : Immédiate
Profil du candidat
Formation (Souhaité) : BAC +4 (Master 1)
Type de Formation (Souhaité) : Master 1, Master 2, Diplôme étranger
Compétences (Souhaité) : Droit de la propriété intellectuelle, Autre domaine
Langues (Requis): Anglais
Descriptif de l'offre
Reports to: Head of Anti-Counterfeiting (Internet Enforcement)
Contract: Internship/ 6 months.
We are offering an exciting opportunity for a new starter to join our team, as soon as possible, as an Intern in the Global Internet Anti-Counterfeiting Team.
This role will oversee the investigating, monitoring and the qualification of online offers whilst also being the first point of contact for all incoming anti-counterfeiting emails and queries.
More specifically, this role will be responsible for:
- Image and Keyword Qualifications: This role has the opportunity to enable us to maximize image searching capabilities and ensure consistency as we begin a new chapter of this work;
- Incoming query management: This department receives a large volume of emails and we are looking for someone who will take pride in managing these efficiently and escalating appropriately, to allow the team to their distribute resource evenly in all areas;
- Analysis and Data Optimisation: This role has access to a lot of data that requires attention. We require an inidividual who is energised by analysing and assessing;
- E-Commerce monitoring ; Observing our key emerging platforms and marketplaces (within and beyond our current list.)
What you will bring:
- A legal background with a Masters in Intellectual Property;
- Fluency in English language (verbal and written);
- Demonstrably proficient writing skills;
- Curiosity and an appetite for continuous learning;
You are energised by:
- Technical matters and may be considered ‘tech-orientated’;
- Successfully prioritising and efficiently managing multiple communication channels and incoming queries or requests;
- Working with a team;
- Looking at a ‘problem’ and reframing the issue as an exciting possibility for exploring different solutions.
What Chanel can offer you:
- An opportunity to intern at a corporate group of a multi-national company with a strong brand and heritage in the luxury market sector;
- An opportunity to develop your legal skills in a team of qualified experts;
- A placement that will be challenging but where you can genuinely be yourself and have fun.
Please only apply for this role if you are a student or eligible for an internship.