Date de publication : 05/09/2023
Cette offre n'est plus disponible
Critères de l'offre
Île-de-France / 75000 - PARIS
Type de contrat : Alternance - Durée : 6 mois
Métier : Assistant juridique
Domaine(s) d'activité : Généraliste, Droit international/ Droit de l’Union européenne, Droit du tourisme
Temps de travail : Temps Plein
Salaire : -
Date d'entrée en fonction : 02/01/2024
Profil du candidat
Expérience (Souhaité ): 1 an
Formation (Requis) : BAC +3 (Licence)
Type de Formation (Requis) : Bachelor, LLB, Licence
Compétences (Souhaité) : Généraliste, Droit international/ Droit de l’Union européenne, Droit du tourisme
Langues (Requis): Français, Anglais
Descriptif de l'offre
We are looking for outliers, wired differently from the traditional lawyer mindset!
Are you the type of student who thinks outside the box and wants to start your career in a dynamic environment?
Do you want to start your career in a fast-growing, disruptive, startup mindset environment?
Then, continue reading. This internship opportunity in Paris, is for you.
At Lexidy, we work with passion and purpose! We help expats and entrepreneurs do business and make investments in France. We serve them by providing 360-degree assistance for the most important milestones in their lives.
We are a Legal Tech Boutique that’s wired differently to simplify our customers’ lives. We are sharp, digitally focused, and dynamic.
What's in it for you?
- An open-minded and collaborative organisational culture of enthusiastic lawyers
- Informal, entrepreneurial and flexible atmosphere
- A Career Development Plan: takes place every six months and is focused solely on you
- A network of coaches and mentors to boost your leadership skills and personal development
- Access to learning and development platforms
- Flexible working with remote options for those onsite or the opportunity to work from our offices in Lisbon, Madrid and Barcelona
- Accountability is one of our favourite words. We strive for autonomous and independent ways of working
- Diversity: no day is the same and there is never a dull moment
- Growth opportunities, both locally and globally
- A law degree or are currently completing your degree or masters
- Good knowledge of civil law, administrative law, tax law and/or international law
- Fluent in English (C1/C2) and Portuguese. You communicate clearly, write well and speak eloquently. Other languages are appreciated.
- A dynamic, proactive, rigorous, and curious personality
- Excited about and curiosity for digital tools, process automation and innovation
- A natural tendency to share knowledge with your colleagues. You will communicate ideas clearly and ensure everyone understands
- A client-centric approach. You are a true partner and someone that genuinely cares about the people you help. You go out of your way to give them what they need to serve the business
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on complex challenges and finding creative solutions
- Proven track record of building and maintaining relationships with clients, winning work proactively, and contributing to winning new clients
- You are motivated and driven. Voluntarily participate in new challenges without waiting to be asked
- Assist our team of lawyers with the organization and tracking of client cases and files and maintaining information on relevant expiry dates (visa deadlines, sponsor license renewals, etc.);
- Support with proofreading and checking documents for accuracy;
- Undertaking technical and practical legal research including identification, collation, and distribution of information;
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations, client updates and other business development activities and helping to promote the firm generally;
- Obtaining accurate initial information from potential clients
- Assisting with a range of general office duties as needed
We look after our employees by creating a professional and personal development space. All employees are encouraged to be free thinkers and suggest solutions that could benefit the company.
We believe that a warm and friendly work environment helps to promote a general sense of peace of mind, which is essential to our client's satisfaction. Lastly, at Lexidy, ties are banned, and it is mandatory to have fun!
At Lexidy inclusion and diversity are essential. We encourage people from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age, and abilities to apply. We want to hear from you.